Why did Alibaba shares rise almost 4% today?

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.

every crisis is a rearrangement of the participants, so instead of trying to control the situation the best thing is let the economy recover, the worst thing the government can do is to continue printing money

am i about to watch another 20 mins  that concludes with "time will tell"?

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

Not a single mention of the sudden increase in US currency that has caused the "bubble".  Take this  with a grain of salt.  You should always be wary of investing in anything.

Stellar? wtf is STellar? Get Vitalik there to explain the metaverse.

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

bruh btcs value isnt from its utility. its a modern immutable store of value

The people you have talking about crypto cannot even spell it...come on.

The fed is creating inflation by creating more money....stop being tools.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.