Instagram accounts created with stolen pics push fraudulent crypto schemes

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

What is your agenda pushing TSLA into meme stocks? They seem to be undervalued based on both current cash flows, growth and forward earnings. There are so many unprofitable overvalued meme stocks like LCID, RIVN etc. but all you know is TSLA? Lame lazy misleading journalism!

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

Citizens buy from the CCP so all the money goes to the war machine america sleeps nothing less .

I hope everything crashes and burns so i can start buying out.

My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions