Instagram accounts created with stolen pics push fraudulent crypto schemes

Started by OZER, Dec 14, 2021, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The next 1000x BSC gem - Angry Floki. Do not miss out on itits the next big thing in crypto!!!!

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

Is it not simply that there is just too much money floating around globally and the 'rich' don't know what to do with it. So they invest in anything that might bring some positive ROI and this drives up prices and the spiral begins. And so the rich get richer and the rest of us can pay the price in the end by ball-outs, privatizations and loosing pensions.

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?

I am a huge proponent of coinbase, mr. brooks said it very spot on on his introduction. paxos USD CEO was awesome. washington truly has no clue, but i applaud them on being proactive in trying to learn about the field.

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

Chicken or Egg question: Did you write the script first and irrelevantly inserted Tesla in it OR Tesla first and 'found a way' to make you feel good about your missed opportunity!

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.