On Weekly Chart XRP draw a Triangle Pattern and can go above 4$

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

Investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a

Awesome  dude. But you see trading for more risky for a beginner...

nor what site are you taking your charts from?    Very informative site you have.  Many thanks!

can please help me ........how to draw those boxes plz

Amazing presentation, I literally have been looking for an explanation like this.  Explained it all!!!!   Thank you

Nice ! During the dreadful lockdown I made lots of profit investing with Mrs Virginia Robin, I was able to build a big income stream still hungry for more profits.

Excellent way to analysis, what do you add to sl with the Support level ?

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

All you need to be added to the giveaway is make sure your cribed and then leave a comment to say youve cribed. Good luck to everyone

Very nice  covered most of the concepts.. Love from India ️