On Weekly Chart XRP draw a Triangle Pattern and can go above 4$

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good Evening all. Chioma Nwachi Izuwa. From Isiala ngwa ngwa, Abia State, Nigeria

Been spending money on online courses. Can't believe this is Free! and it's better!

Wow! I'm getting blown away by how you break it down.  I've been trading for 20 years off and on and not following rules. You're forcing me to follow rules here:)  Just a note, the bottom corner talking box sometimes covers an important viewing point:) thx

Great job you doing here, your way of explaining is simple to understand and analytical to a very good balance that really helps me. Keep up! Much appreciate it, thanks

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Very good basic information explained in practical approach. Thanks

Just found this  and clicked sub right away after seeing "SM Concepts "on the caption. Began learning the SM method today, so I thought this  would be good for clarification of the concept as a whole. My thoughts proved right. Great content bro, but just one thing, try to reduce your talking speed bcos i cant hear some important parts. Keep up the good work.

2 questions, how long should u be trying to manipulate a stock? for lack of better words and how long should I wait to before I give up on getting an entry on said stock?