On Weekly Chart XRP draw a Triangle Pattern and can go above 4$

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Only 5 seconds into this.... candlesticks ? lol LOL LOL L ooooo L

Just found this  and watched it, i thought it was fantastic. My question would be, have you ever used these same strategies for binary option trading? It seems like you could seriously clean up with these strategies.

I keep replaying this  to remind my self. Your beginers playlist definitely what everyone needs.  Thanks for your effort. I hope soon Ill be able to join the classes you offered. Soon

Wellthanks for this . All these rs who sprook TA & levels always confused me,... 8ntil now. I'll be watching this  over & over again as this is the most valuable educational  ive seen. Thanks man Im not a trader though would like my retirement to be around being one. Many thanks. Regards. John from Australia!!

Excellent vídeo...can i use this strategy on volatility índices?

hey i am new to this and honestlky i dont know where to find a program to start trying to understand the candlestic patterns

Hi just cribed awesome analysis on order blocks look forward to more  Cheers  Dave  Australia

How I made 100,000$  trading on forex in one week need any advice email my mentor?

All I just want to say  is, God will continue to bless  you. Thank you for the free gift!

below candle" also happens to be an example of a "bearish engulfing candle," right?@ 20:00 min - The "close above