On Weekly Chart XRP draw a Triangle Pattern and can go above 4$

Started by OZER, Dec 17, 2021, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, I'm new to forex trade And have been making huge losses but I recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

This is gold! I've watched a lot of smart money concepts but your rule based strategy is simple and clear. Thank you for giving us this valuable info for free. Please continue to make more s like this.

Really dope to come across high valuable information like this

low is comparing to what? What is the benchmark for hammer stick? Thank uOn 23 min you explain candle examples, but I dont understand 38% of high

Am from India... Love you man... Seriously you are a genius and down to earth person

portuguese language ) so I will help you with all my heart.Suscribed !   If you want spread your knowledge in LatinAmerica ( spanish

Wellthanks for this . All these rs who sprook TA & levels always confused me,... 8ntil now. I'll be watching this  over & over again as this is the most valuable educational  ive seen. Thanks man Im not a trader though would like my retirement to be around being one. Many thanks. Regards. John from Australia!!