Disney and YouTube TV cut a deal to bring back ESPN, FX, and other channels

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

*I will forever be indebted to you   youve changed my whole life Ill continue to preach about your name for the world to hear youve saved me from a huge financial debt with just little investment thanks so much Mrs Mrs Sonia Dickson*

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

am i about to watch another 20 mins  that concludes with "time will tell"?

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

The problem is that you think you live in a democracy with a vote.  But do you know what those people do once they are voted into office?  Get a clue! Things have not changed for 40 years regardless whos in office!!  Guess why?? Wake up!!

how to stop it: stop our current administration. not with paperwork, or votes, or impeachments but plain old force instead. like shoved out into the street to land on asses.