Disney and YouTube TV cut a deal to bring back ESPN, FX, and other channels

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok yeah, that other bubble is the USD. Thanks for playing and good luck!

Maybe don't do anymore stimulus payments because all they do is create more USD

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

Bitcoin right now doesnt have fundamental value. Tell that to Tesla, Square, Cathy Wood, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Morgan Stanley.  Cant believe idiots like this get paid to be stupid.

Lol why Bitcoin and Tesla? Why not the entire US economy? Selection bias... Idgaf about your 1970s investor sentiment...

@Ms. Garcia - @4:30:45 into the YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDED ASIANS IN QUESTIONS.  ASIANS ARE PART OF THE MINORITY GROUP, IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN.  IM ALWAYS SICK AND TIRED WHEN PEOPLE FORGET TO INCLUDE ASIANS WHENEVER TALKING ABOUT MINORITY ISSUES.  MOST IMPORTANTLY, NOT ALL ASAINS ARE WEALTHY.  THERE QUITE A FEW ASAINS WHO ARE INDEED POOR.

No way to stop. Prepare your next destination, this train will get worse.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

control over inflation?. its pretty obvious that that ship has sailed

In the past when inflation would rise the feds would raise interest rates. Why don't the feds raise interest rates? Could it be the feds don't want to pay more interest on 29trillion of debt? The feds have dug a hole they can't climb out of. Now the people are stuck paying higher prices.

Please someone make time stamps and add his crypto wallet to tip him! Thank you! ️

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.