Stock futures fall slightly in overnight trading ahead of holiday-shortened week

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It won't be stopped until we get more Volcker and less Powell.

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

Inflation and virus are ore planned!  The upcoming virus is more dangerous!  So they started the production of virus in their laboratory.  When it is right time, will be released.  Very effective vaccine will follow for the use of world population.  Please release it first in Africa, it appears Africans have natural immunity and methods to effectively fight the current PlanDemic. They dont have money for vaccine anyway.  Medical mafia, please have test kits, vaccine etc ready! We the herds are ready!!!!

Investing in stocks or real estates are very good ideas though real estate investment seems a bit more complex. Who else is in line with me?

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

Well all bubbles pop, it's just matter of time, people keep forgetting we don't invest in assets for sake of satisfying need for investment, we do it to make profits, and when lot of people or whale decides to book their profits then the massacre starts

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

Bankman Fried this guy don't make eye contact when talk. Typical nerd.