Stock futures fall slightly in overnight trading ahead of holiday-shortened week

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't like this, everytime the government put its nose in something it always because more pricey and complicated.

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

Is this misleading message about inflation approved by the Biden whitehouse ?

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

Stop f***ing printing money. The more money is printed, the less valuable the money in circulation is going to be resulting in Inflation. Classic examples are Venezuela, Zimbabwe.

Wow, I am very excited to see this in the morning, open and honest, objective and rational, transparent and fair to discuss the development of the industry, I am in China, but I am still very moved.

This is a rigged con-game.  They could pay high wages to all; if only they could live without 4 yachts 

You think it will be stopped? It was planned! WAKE UP! Basic playbook leading to Great Depression. Who benefits from inflation? What benefits do the 1% have from transferring what wealth is left from poor and middle class? Total power and accelerated rental revenue growth. Once the 99% scoop up all homes the opportunity for poors to build wealth will not exist. The rich already own over 90% of stocks and crypto so at any time they can pull the rug. You want a decent return with your money, feel free to invest it in the rigged stock market. The market doesnt follow true price discovery, it is layered with loopholes and crime designed to confuse you and strip you of your money. The market isnt regulated, the people who regulate it receive funding from tax payers but ultimately are bought off by Wall Street. Dont expect congress to help because they are bought off too. Covid is the event they will blame the crash on to avoid an uprising. They will raise rates and take your homes and investments. Then after that the only way out is war, and guess who benefits from that too? We are fukt!

These kinds of s are why  took away the dislike count. So we cant feel unified against propaganda.