Why is crypto down today? Cryptocurrency market price drop - Bitcoin, Ethereum,

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Crypto Makes for A Wonderful Bubble When It Pops, There Is Nothing There

Biden with his trillion dollar infrastructure plan is bs and is adding wood to the fire...

ICE car manufacturers that pretend to be transitioning to electric. GM is the poster child   

Hertz is literally on Tesla's website smashing that buy button 100k times because Tesla doesn't give a damn about their order due to ridiculously high demand.

Tesla will be like Amazon in the 2000th. It will drop with the whole market and rise like the phoenix back to new all time highs. After the crash is the best time to buy Tesla big time!

To fix the gangrenous necrosis the leg will need to be amputated.

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.