LIVE: BTC PRICE SURGES AS JACK DORSEY SAYS IT WILL REPLACE THE DOLLAR

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

The real inflation numbers are more like 14%. The Fed change the formula while back, this is the worst inflation we have seen in a very very long time. The Fed will tell you since the 90s, but thats not true they are using a new formula and comparing it against an old formula. They are doctoring the numbers, its that simple.

The FED will continue to increase the money supply and destroy currency purchasing power until it collapses one day. And doesnt really matter what words are coming out of their mouths, just look at the history and you will see.

The inflation, Afghanistan, forever Covid, supply chain issues, Ukraine, Iran again enriching uranium and more are attributable to the global chaos Trump unleashed.

No. 1. It's by design 2. The Petro Dollar is over, u guys won't wake up.

That's NOT INVESTING....Thats gambling kind of going to Vegas!

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

We are all screwed for years to come no matter how much you own. We are all in debt for a long time. Expect your taxes and rents to stay up ⬆️ for years while average wage struggle to keep up. Way to go Powell!!! Poor get poorer and the gap between the rich and poor to widen and poverty to get worse This will be worse than 2008.. god bless us all