LIVE: BTC PRICE SURGES AS JACK DORSEY SAYS IT WILL REPLACE THE DOLLAR

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.

"Lumber's a thing" So were Tulips. That's not a good reason to consider something NOT a bubble.

watch?v=3-dvi1f_2vA&t=386s&ab_channel= - There will be no inflation in the future  2020www..comhttps:

am I right that companies like Roku and Teladoc, which are in ARKK  trade at 10x sales or even more despite the sell-off ? Is this the mother of all bubbles ?

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!

Fingers crossed on housing. These prices are too damn high.

CRYPTO WILL FIND A WAY.....YOU ARE ALL DINO'SYOU CAN NEVER STOP PROGRESS LIVE

Like Facebook. Congressmen don't want to seem retrograde. Only 4 serious questions:(  play to earn, what is that? Nft?... Pump coming