Why is crypto down today? Cryptocurrency market price drop - Bitcoin, Ethereum,

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

The world is the way it is because money pulled it in that direction. When the money moves the power moves.

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1

Biden is worst. He's wants to print more.  Let's get rid.of him now.

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crynewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!pto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor