EURUSD: Range Trading

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the chart and from the previous analysis we can see that EURUSD transformed the
pattern into a type of rectangle .
So now we are inside of a range trading.
The lower support is located close to 1.1228 and the upper resistance area is located close to 1.1358

Actually, we can try to trade the bullish scenario up to the top of the pattern.

Any breakdown below 1.1228 would be a warning for us that everything can happen... bearish or bullish movement.

Targets:

Thank you and Good Luck!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Am I the only one who sees too many common traits between the speaker and Wil Wheaton ?!  Sorry, but I feel like watching the TBBT :D

15:05 lol sorry teacher that was funny though you are the most genuine chinese guy I ever seen stay blessed brother

Who do you use for charting software. I love your s.

Im 18 yrs old and starting to invest in trade. Thank you

I watched your entire vid on normal speed :) which i don't normally do. I smashed the like and the subscribe buttons to show I appreciate you. I hope everyone else who found this  very helpful do the same.

Good stuff here very educational

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Hows the asceding triangle working?

love love love this.best one so far on how to read candle stick.thank you very much ..I'm new to this all so watching ur s I'm happy

Had no idea what these things meant, your simple explanation makes it perfectly clear...thanks