BA headed to 170 in the next couple of weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Been a slow short since dropping below 200 but that's because of the oversold conditions on the weekly. closed beneath 193 fibonacci level that's been holding it up that last month. In the next couple weeks I expect new travel restrictions on Europe because the increasing cases over there and pending lockdowns. I think we will be headed to 170 within a month.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Good work sir, God bless you for helping us with this strategy

Great Tutorial man. Really appreciate it.    Love from India!!

Hi ... first of all thanks a lot for these s. absolutely spot on.. my question is that how many technical indicators you suggest must be used by a beginner trader. 2 or 3 or more. pls advise. thnx

Can you please make a  specifically on order blocks

This is amazing Rainer. I would appreciate if you can keep it this simple and pretty much easy to grasp. Really love this

Can you make  about gapping above resistance ?

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

Im enjoying your  but reluctant to purchase the program,because Im not seeing anything for the stock market.All Im seeing is forex and crypto , I know you said it can work in any market but Im trying it on the stock,but Im not seeing any results.Dont get me wrong I love  your s,can you please help me and many others and do some s on the stock market Examples..XPEV STEM ORCL JKS

@  You've earned a new criber.... So many rs out here saying alot without actually getting to the point but you did all that in less than 20mins I appreciate the effort..  I'd love to be part of your mentorship program

What do u think about Head and shoulder pattern on GBP USD..??