A former U.S. Treasurer on crypto investing in 2022: ‘The train has already left

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

when? when tesla, bitcoin and another market will want to pop their bubble

That black chick seemed like an affirmative action hire. People who are English as a second language can convey a clearer message than her.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

All these politicians are figuring out how to regulate crypto in order to safeguard the USD world currency status, could you imagine the damages to the USD if oil and other goods started to be paid in crypto

4oOTvtupND8), along with other testimony.youtu.beanswer from Brian Brooks about stablecoins was edited out of the release that congress put out (1:O8in that https:1:13:28 this question