Forex Today: Turkish Lira’s Spectacular Rebound on Emergency Package

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It could have been, but JFK was targeted by the banking industry

Man you can't stop criminals activity from nothing. They need to cut that talk out. Whenever they figure  how to keep criminals activity out of politics then holla at us

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

I am already loving this . I heard for the first time the analogy with the 3 people required to drive a car from Andreas Antonopoulos and it's great to see they have probably watched his s to get Bitcoin education

The fear mongering in US media is insane. As long as inflation is controlled it is NOT a problem. It didnt appear out of nowhere, it is the outcome of the economic stimulus created by the government. The United States is the greatest economy on earth with the greatest minds to work on this problem. I am sure things will be just fine.

If you care about America please read Ray Dalios newest book.

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

The better question is can the US stop infiltration from communism.

When you give steel and lumber prices can you give units with those too.

1:48 except those things are not included in inflation calculations, lol.

They're intentionally allowing higher inflation to cover back low inflation during pandemic while fulfilling their mandate on maximizing employment

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.