Forex Today: Turkish Lira’s Spectacular Rebound on Emergency Package

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crypto Makes for A Wonderful Bubble When It Pops, There Is Nothing There

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

Feds goals of price stability and full employment are contradictory. Expansionary monetary policy impacts asset prices more than the labor market.

lmao increase employment for more state income. So criminal yet we have no government above the government. Keep believing this is democracy.

SURE IT CAN HOUSE VALUES IN Detroit HAVE DROPPED,  LIKE IN NUMVERSOUS usa usa usa cities.

They have enough authority as it is they should not be controlling us like this

If the general public coast to coast are not waking up and take actions that benefits their country, then undisputable praise should be given for the FED. Naturally if we are not learning from  the ignorance we create by ourselves to begin with, then blaming the actors of manipulation and corruption is not helpful.

We can start by hanging Central Banksters for Treason...then most of Congress for allowing it...

Michael Barry says he's not shorting "crypto", he never said bitcoin. It's a much larger market then just bitcoin.

Control fuel costs and inflation will be controlled. You pay for higher fuel prices again and again and again. It is a cost multiplier.