FOREX: Turnover in I&E window faces decline

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It's happening. It will happen in the US soon, and so the world.

My biggest worry about crypto is that the left will ban it because they want absolute control over Americans access to money and are already pushing for complete irs monitoring of banking transactions.

These regulators don't stand for Americans they refuse to

Yes congress just need to come out with a law defining what a digital asset is and then wont have the deal with the SEC who is only after one thing their pockets to full but hid it through strict regulation

2012    You missed #BTC  2014    You missed #XRP  2015    You missed #ETH  2016    You missed #ADA  2017    You missed #BNB  2018    You missed #LINK  2019    You missed #DOT   2021    You missed #CAKE  2021     You are about to miss #DBA

Inflation is good for the producers and bad for the consumers.

7:45 The Phillips Curve trend line is deeply problematic. Just look at the actual underlying data points: all data points at 2.5% unemployment demonstrate resulting inflation hovering around 1% inflation.

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

Maybe not print several trillion dollars?

งานทางทหาร มันทำไห้คนที่ดู อารมณ์ เสียfrom military work It makes people who look at them upset. ความเชื่อมั้นของพวกคุณ?

Don't know how I stopmed onto this. All in all Awesome  . I also have been watching those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys create these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had amazing information about similiar money making things on his channel.

The question is not whether inflation can be stopped. It is do the people want it to be stopped. The answer is NO

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.