FOREX: Turnover in I&E window faces decline

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation will be transitory. I heard a similar story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

Buy crypto, the system in broken in the core

Dude from California seemed very ignorant

Stellar sounds more like a marketing pitch

So your money will fluctuate in value like a stock?

No. Here's a better question, though: does the US WANT to stop inflation?

anti trust   would show that the so called  inflation is a lie. its corp price gouging  .

Better educate yourselves a lil more  Its about oil It permeates the world  Blame it on covid Blame it on supple chain  Blame anywhere you want  Go talk to Jimmy Carter  The research will show you  Oil

I see Bitcoin. I click on it. I know why MSNBC put that Bitcoin.

Here is how I deal with inflation, I raise my prices on the stuff I sell. Done

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin  tradess with tips and info from Mr Gabriel Alberto Williams>

Bitcoin made to look like gold is false advertising.