FOREX: Turnover in I&E window faces decline

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's ALMOST AS IF the more money you print, the more you devalue the current wealth people have...

There's too much debt in the system. There's needs to be growth to outpace debt obligations. Any deflation is an instant calamity that halts the economy. Boomers need their asset values to retire. Younger generations need to accumulate assets with labour and productivity.

Tax corporations if you want to put an end to inflation

Inflation is running out of control - sad to say

No. They want higher inflation. Bad news for average Americans.

Well all bubbles pop, it's just matter of time, people keep forgetting we don't invest in assets for sake of satisfying need for investment, we do it to make profits, and when lot of people or whale decides to book their profits then the massacre starts

Worst piece I have ever seen. Terrible work. Retire

Stop inflation is stopping raising price of the products Way before that stop private bankers lake federal reserve control United States currency The trouble started when Woodrow Wilson sold out America and Americans People in to federal reserve crooked banking On December 24 1913 Make no deferent Who getting to be elected Republicans or slow democrat's Everybody's Who can control the currency can control the country

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

The government can do nothing oil is attached to everything and we use 840 million. Gal every day just in the united states. Another 80 million barrel of oil in the rest of the world and we are running OUT

We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl