USDCAD Bearish

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
CAN WE USE THESE ANALYSIS ON A SMALLER TIME FRAME

I like how on the right side the crypto market is crashing and he's recording the  peacefully. . . . . Nice

You cam use the anchored text tool (add it to your favourites bar) in tradingview to keep text on the screen even while you move around the chart :)

Does this apply to the stock market too or only forex?

I don't understand WHY the market is expected to make a big move after a low vola period... what is the hypothesis here??

Best  learning for traders.. Thank you ..

Thank you er.... I really appreciate this knowledge so much. I will study hard <3

TEN was launched to create a truly sustainable, yet beneficial model that would ensure the longevity of the TENFI ecosystem that allows for TEN to adapt and evolve with the DeFi space in general

Hi am new to your   Do you have charts Where one could see the38.2 line where I could learn bullish and bearish. You explain candles a way I understand I might think about taking your class.

this is golden!! i wanna be on your team!

Is the strategy at the end for the forex markets only?

Which platform is he using?

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick

I've watched TONS of trading s and You Sir...are the Absolute Best!!!

Thank you so much bro for your all amazing s. They help a lot and give us a good understanding of the subject matter.