NZDCHF on a double bottom

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZDCHF on the daily attempt twice to break the dweekly support creating a double bottom .
The market took the liquidity and is moving upward, with a test of a resistance area .
According to Plancton's strategy IF the price will break above and the academy conditions will be satisfied we will set a nice long order.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thanx for one of best  I've seen about trading for beginners. Thumbs up!

Excellent vídeo...can i use this strategy on volatility índices?

YOU DESERVE A 1 MILLION GRAMMYS FOR ALL THIS FREE CONTENT! KEEP IT COMING! IVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR ! I TURNED ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

Is there a limit to how many trades I can do in a day?

This is gold. You gave it all for free. God bless you. Thanks

Just when Wyckoff is included in LTF advice information great stuff

As a Pisces I know dat works brah.

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

Hey man! Another great lesson by my bot ! I watched the beginner vid last week. This one this week. The beginner one was great but now Im really starting to get it! Thanks so much brother! You are doing a great service to society! Every vid I watch, I feel more confident about making successful trades. You make it seem so simple... Truth is, it is kinda simple.... Once you show people how to identify trends and see market patterns, it all gets less risky. Keep doing what you do brother! This is going to come back to you 10 fold!!! Thanks again! Ill check out another lesson later this week! TAE all day!

wow..a best  on T.A. summary i have watched...thank you so much..more power.

This is actually good explanation of how candlestick work in forex trading.  thank you so much for this