NZDCHF on a double bottom

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You are so good at explaining, the best on .

top training  And much much more...    For any questions about the course email - support@@t  PROGRAM ACCESS - @t  Talk soon,  Your honest trading coach,  nprogram. Go to @t   PROGRAM INCLUDES:  Full training course (beginner to advanced)  Technical analysis training  Full rules-based Strategies
 Risk management training  Strategy optimization training
 Backtesting training  Weekly analysis  (each Monday)  3 to 5 email alerts each week  Pro Trader Report (email of analysis)  Priority email mentorship (Me personally answering your questions)  Review s
 FREE Spreadsheet for backtesting  Advanced AP1 pattern training
 Advanced Double bottomcryptocurrency and say I will trade for you. 4 - I will NEVER ask you for a payment in any cryptocurrency. 5 - DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS. They are pretending to be me and trying to steal your money. I currently haus.   Other than that, I hope you enjoy the ! If you want to learn from us and would like to learn more advanced material then join our VIP training courseve two full-time employees that delete these comments daily. But, some still get through. So, please be extremely careful and never give someone cryptocurrency or money that is pretending to be me. AGAIN, I DO NOT HAVE A TELEGRAM, WHATSAPP, OR DISCORD ACCOUNT, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR TRADE FOR YOU, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR A PAYMENT IN CRYPTO. DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS.   Also, there are a number of fake IG accounts doing the same exact thing. The ONLY Instagram accounts we run are @nkiethhart and @thetrading anything else is not meEXTREMELY IMPORTANT PSA: There are a number of accounts using our name and profile picture to pretend to be me and steal money from viewers. 1 - I do not have a Telegram, Whatsapp, or Discord account. 2 - I will NEVER ask you for money. 3 - I will NEVER ask for money

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture