AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dude, you can light a candle on the grave of your trading!

from nothing to something i elevated, all thanks   Lisa_upfx at l'.'G  who changed my story for good, today i now earn more than my salary days from the comfort of my bed. i am forever gratefull ma'am ...

if you listen to , you will notice he had thousand hours experience. so listen

Thank you so much, this is an amazing analysis

counting my blessings,I count meeting Mr Leeroy Walker twice, this man is an expert trader who has the best trading strategies,with his help I have made more money than I can imagine. Thank you Mr Walker

You explained order block in the simplest way possible.  I kept wondering why my choice of order block doesn't work & now I can see that it has to break structure for it to be valid. Thanks man.

Man I really wish I had you as a mentor ‍️

Thank you  for such awsome learning to us.

Have been seeing so many recommendation about Mrs Laura Noah on Telegram trending, Her user name is investwithlauranoah her strategy must be good for people to talk about her... Reach her and thank me

Hi , i always wonder sometimes the candle does not open same level as the close, why is that? what are the factors? thanks

The best way to learn how to trade forex is to have the guidance of an expert trader like Robert Michael Dick