AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Been subbed since 80  keep the good work going

Best explanation I've seen so far.  Question: what trading strategy does this work with?  After how many timeframes does tracking candles become a bit redundant?

Shoutout to @traqfx for giving me the idea of the giveaway

Going into details, this content is absolutely ridiculous man!! the best i ever had.  cribed.

Someone give this guy an award!!!!!

, Thanks for your passing along some of your extensive knowledge concerning Technical Analysis. You do a good job of explaining this complicated subject.

ent every week! After so many bad experiences online with different account managers, I finally build my trust in a real mentor

may lord bless you for you efforts, your explanation are just perfect, your humor while explanations is also commendable.. from India,New Delhi

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!

Hai  im from india, i learn lot  of things about trading.. i want to know camarilla indicator for intraday? Is it good?

can we use this for trading options ?????!!!!