PALANTIR - Wait For The Trigger!

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I been "Wicking Off" all day! 30:56

nnnn  I need you in my life  I subscribed my two  accounts   I don't want to miss a  of yours   Thanks for sharing ur knowledge dude ️️️️

Wow amazing! I marked up my first chart from watching your . I was having a hard time with candles as well and now completely understand them. Thank you. Best .

thank u so much ,i so thought that i was r gud trader until i met u.....u really helped me may GOD bless u

absolutely understandable and love the simplicity. please i would really love to get signals from you as i don't have a job and trading is what i rely on to survive and feed the family. BLESS you bro. I love trading and really appreciate this information. @

hammer?  Thank you in advance.Good day, . How are you? Thank you so much for this GREAT . How can I modify the Fib indicator to show only the 38.2% level, in order to measure the pinbar

Bowlish..green Barend..red  Thank you.

In regards to the double bottom reversal strategy; what timeframe would you say this works on? You're currently showing it on 4h charts, but would it also work on 3m-15m charts for example? I like intraday trading cause holding my money in a trade doesn't feel right to me yet (newbie here).  Thanks, keep it up!

Love u  . I have been waiting for such  from which I can trade without any indicator.

Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

I thank you ayner for not selling out like so many on  to start selling a system for a price and offering this education for those starting out and for those that need a reminder re-learning lesson

Thank you!! Youre s are awesome and I learn so much from them!

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...