PALANTIR - Wait For The Trigger!

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi ! Thank you so much for your tips and I just love your s! I have a question and I hope you can help me with that. Recently I listened to an episode of Covel's Trend Following Radio (heard the episode which featured you too), and he mentioned briefly that as a trend persists, it gets increasingly harder to profit from it, because many traders would have noticed it as well. What do you think of it? And if so, how long would a strong trend usually last (sorry if this is a stupid question)?

This is by far the best  i've seen. More s like this here should be put out more often to help beginners understand the forex market.

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

Damn this  is good. Why  my Fib retracement is totally diffrent  in trendingview ? can i add this one somehow ?

this is golden!! i wanna be on your team!

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincashaccurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Hello , you  are too much on  all the  topics.  Better  still,  I want  more  talk on macd on olymp. Thanks

Wow I enjoyed this  tho, Forex trading has been really difficult for me to understand but my life has been better after Mrs Ryan Jeffrey came into my life, she helped me grow my profit and thought me how to trade on my own.