PALANTIR - Wait For The Trigger!

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALANTIR is approaching a strong support zone in green we will be looking for buy setups on lower timeframes.

on M30: PLTR formed a valid trendline in red but it is not ready to go yet.

Before we buy, we want the buyers to prove that they are taking over again.

Trigger => Waiting for a momentum candle close above the last major high and 20.0 to buy.

Meanwhile, until the buy is activated, PALANTIR would be overall bearish and can still trade lower.

Always follow your trading plan regarding entry, risk management, and trade management.

Good luck!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Hello sir... It's very good and easily understandable.... Just one more question.... For intraday.... Which timeings chart should we use...   Please reply sir.... Thank you

how much money do you make my friend. I can't see you on forbes.

I've been your criber long time ago Sir. Because I saw your transparency and passionate the way you share your knowledge! Thank you for always giving us gems!!!

Day one...i'll come back when i make over 2 thousand dollars...

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man

Following you and learned more then other vids already! Thank you

My life are like colorful flowers in a beautiful garden. Thank you⬆️ for making my life colorful!!!

You never trade patterns.... if you Trade patterns without understanding the story then you will eventually get trapped ..... stop teaching this kind of bs ... you dont need strategy or rules ... you just need to understand what the market is doing

Thanks for the , n! I really appreciate your objective strategies. Do you typically use a fixed target, or do you ever trail your stops to try to ride the trend?

Excellent vedio Sir....The best...I am you fan.. thanks a lot for such great teaching vedios..one of my best learning vedio.. thanks

Be careful , someone recently got fined for giving out signals in the UK whilst not being qualified to do so. Make sure you dont get yourself in trouble. Your vids are gold

This is awesome !thanks for sharing ur knowledge to others.