TSLA : BULLISH BREAKOUT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behind every successful person there is always a helper he is the person behind my successful story and great achievement and goals thanks once again for restoring all my lost on the trading platform it was nice  trading  with you.

Wow! I learned something from the time you started this  all the way to the end. I am not new at trading and I was fascinated all the way through. I will watch this several more times. Great Job!!! Thank you so much. Sharing this with every trader I know. Thanks again!

I really had a great time.....Thanks

man i just hit the thumbs up for your effort in coming up with a  like this

took notes recap this lesson for a good 2 hours

Honestly receive 5,350 after investing 500, within 5 days of trading, is something I never expected. Thanks for putting smile on my face. [email protected]

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

I love this guy, I find myself watching his s more and more, 1. He is handsom, 2. He teaches specific subjects at a time, and 3. He shows you illustrations of what to do. Thanks for all you do, looking forward to the next

Very useful for bigineers like me, to analyse and trade, thank u

Great  man! Really appreciate your advise on having a rule based system for trading. You´ve got a sub here :)

thanks so much much love Stephen

What do you think about those saying that candle are useless and the only way to a profitabe trading is to use  volume profile  ?

web page do actually use to show us all these instruments ‍️? platform What kind of a software

I'm so glad I watched this! I understand candle sticks patterns better and you even made me realize that one of my stocks is in a double bottom right now! Thank you for sharing