TSLA : BULLISH BREAKOUT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello traders as you can see price hit a very strong monthly level , price have been forming a very strong triangle continuation pattern and now we are expecting a strong bullish breakout. Price can eventually continue pushing to the upside . Let me know in the comment section if you are bullish or bearish
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thanks for very much  for the awesome content. Ive learnt so much from you.

hi sir , can you help me how to creat any indicator persentage

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

Hi Sir. Does this rule also apply to 5 mins TF with 1 hr TF  as reference for entry....or better use higher timeframe?

This honestly changed it all for me.

My whole life change positively with the help of Expert *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !g. Coming across him was the best thing that ever happened to me

Thank you sifu .  I've learned so much about the stock market now because of your s.

DO you know that your money stored in banks for months are used by them for loans and business's?  from which they profit but end up paying you no profit? ...its time you send those money into BINARY MARKET, store it there let it grow for you..BINARY TRADE GROUP IS expanding round the globe.. don't be left out... multiply your income by simply investing and let us do the trade for you..

Brilliant! I can see myself watching this over and over. Thank you!!

Unbelievable results!! This has been an incredible experience from day one with mr Dennis @dennis__forex09 at InSTA.. This wasn't my first time trading but honestly I didnt know what to expect when I first joined. After much loss. God walked me through the entire process from start to finish, which was a HUGE plus! They made the entire process  so easy and hassle-free! Im very impressed! Go to him @dennis__forex09 at IG I will definitely be referring him to you all.

Thank You For Making This  Now I Can Properly Read Charts

Have been seeing so many recommendation about Mrs Laura Noah on Telegram trending, Her user name is investwithlauranoah her strategy must be good for people to talk about her... Reach her and thank me

Can you add me in the lucky Draw