TSLA : BULLISH BREAKOUT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great advice man, as usual which altcoins?

What happend if market didn't create wyckoff distribution structure? Will we miss the trade?

What time frames are best when looking for set-ups? Do you start looking macro then zoom in to 4 hr, 1 hr, etc?

Hell yes! worth every second!

Thanks buddy. Thats something informative  You got a subscriber

Great  and btw Ive cribed

Hi , just wondering if you might have a Myfxbook.com linked account. It would be a good motivator to see actual verified results

Wow... You're the only trader i understand and the only trading strategy i feel i can try. This was informative and straight to the point. Thank you

You share tremendously  valuable knowledge  n, and you're a top  of the notch presenter.  I love your analytical, technical - non emotional approach.  Thank you much!

Hey!! So I'm being learning how to day trade for about 2 weeks and I came across your channel.....I literally made an account and subscribed for the first time and I've been using  since it started!!!!  Thank you for all your great content.....everyone else seems to be doing this for the money,  but you seem like you honestly just want to help and teach others.  I appreciate you and hope to learn more