Markets turn quiet as investors enjoy Christmas break

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.

They hate tesla so much they believe it's a bubble

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.

Well Its not really 6%. Inflation on Gas and Food are more than 6% and those are the things that most people need.

Really interesting that every bodies talking about how this is creating value for everyone, but failing to mention that we lose much of the value of decentralization when we rely on the institutions represented here.

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.

Yea, stop printing money at unprecedented rates and raise interest rates.

OF COURSE THEY CAN BUT THE GREED IS SO WORTH KILLING PEOPLE AND RUINING THEIR LIVES!!!!!

to us traders, investing in crypto is the best and fastest way of making money, but only few understood the secret of crypto currency.

LRhbhPjkl_8 2 #Divine_Cosmic_n_Covidious_War  Omicron XYSd7Pyoutu.beAn Audio Statement in English, titled:  https: