Markets turn quiet as investors enjoy Christmas break

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll stick with UNH SHW HD GOOGL MSFT AAPL NVDA ASML

se rockets crashed and 1 satellite went missing like peng shuai

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

n AF pilot flying MIG-21 dies after the plane crashes in Punjab's Moga

Where is the accountability. Who is responsible for the inflation. No one cares

LRhbhPjkl_8 2 #Divine_Cosmic_n_Covidious_War  Omicron XYSd7Pyoutu.beAn Audio Statement in English, titled:  https:

How do you buy crypto without a bank account?

Housing is a thing. Its a necessity. Now: Lumber is a thing. Its a necessity.

Hows that Tariffs working out for ya? Trade wars are easy to win huh? :)

Is it not simply that there is just too much money floating around globally and the 'rich' don't know what to do with it. So they invest in anything that might bring some positive ROI and this drives up prices and the spiral begins. And so the rich get richer and the rest of us can pay the price in the end by ball-outs, privatizations and loosing pensions.

Mainstream media seething that edge lords are disrupting markets

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

Funny how Trumplicans believe inflation can be stopped by anyone. Inflation never stops. Even during your 'greatest' president Trump's presidency, inflation happened every year. It happens in each and every country in the world. Gas, food, rent, taxes, everything goes up every year. There is nothing you can do to stop it. And to those that believe gas will go down to $1 a gallon if you vote for a Republican, you are a big f00l. Oil-reserves are estimated to run out by 2040 meaning there will be no more gas or oil. Oil does not reproduce or grow on trees. Hence why you Trumplicans need to quit opposing the development of future and alternate energy because its not an agenda or a greedy-ploy, its merely your people's (Republican's) point of conservative mentality resisting change and innovation to meet demands. No wonder every business Republicans touch go bankrupt like the American's big 3 automakers that were bailed by the Democrats under strict conditions of changing their engineers and management to develop new products and compete. When they were managed by the Republicans, they were literally making the same cars over and over and nobody was buying them. Imports like Japanese and Europeans left them to dust. Poor Republican conservatism that belongs to the old age. Good job Trumper bois.