Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11:42 who is the old man who just rolled out of bed? Couldnt have at least made his bed if he was going to do it in his bedroom?

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

World  rip off.Follow the MONEY. The great American

No. The US governemnt is in no place to afford any interest rate right now. The only way is for other countries to hyper inflate before us or eliminate all high risk junk bonds

should create an algorithm to get rid of China's CPP agents. We get it, they are holding your family hostage if you don't insult your enemies, but you're still useless. You have 0 substance, and it's always the same script. A bot can do your job.  Look up, 60 minutes China spy, you'll understand. How people fall to such crappy spy agency is beyond me.

lol if this guy isn't bullish right now, then wec an expect a crash

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

commerce educated) opinion, the most bubbly thing right now? S&P 500.OK I hate how their definition of a bubble is super unclear. Tulips were also a "thing", like lumber, and in 1600s Netherlands that was the DEFINITION of a bubble. So I'm going to take a stab at this definition - Supply chain causing shortage is not a buf, bubbles exist on a scale. In my (not economicallybble, because demand has not gone up due to speculation. Seriously, who's going to speculate on lumber? Maybe a few individuals, but speculation itself is difficult to do, and everyone believed prices will come down. Housing right now is more of a bubble, because demand has gone up due to the pandemic, it's drawing investors, and creating a cycle of inflating prices. But Odyssey guy is right, there is a supply issue too. Prices going us is not a bubble, speculation and investors over-stretching due to FOMO creates a bubble. It's also not a boolean t

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

As someone who grew up in the '70s ... yaaaawwwwwnnn.

WHEN I STARTED INVEST WITH HIM I THINK IS DECEIVING ME BUT WHEN I INVEST 1,000$ AND RECEIVE  20,000$ YOU ARE THE BEST EVEN SIR