Forex reserves decline by $160 million to $635.67 billion

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Question: How are we to have a record when Biden plans to take trillions in taxes away from the Rich that invest in the stock market?

So what got resolved was this a horse and pony show??? Everyones masked up like good actors

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

Inflation is running out of control - sad to say

Stop pumping too much money economics 101  And let people live there life's

Unfollow!!,  really hate elon, cryptu and many more.

If the inflation crisis doesn't end, then there would be no sense to go and find work because the cost of living will never match your paycheck. Its either find work and starve, or go to work with no clothes. Because we can't afford nothing anymore nowadays.

Looks like global depression is on the way. 1929 coming like a runaway train.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

The people made so money they're so fear that they can't had all the time to enjoy !