Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey everyone! Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wishing you all the best for 2022. Today I also wanted to take a look at AVGO . I'll keep this one short for you. Personally I would hold off on investing in AVGO since the chart looks quite risky right now. As you can see the price is trading far from its downtrend line and getting close to the upper resistance level of the uptrend channel (although this uptrend line has only been touched once so the uptrend line has not been strongly confirmed). Furthermore RSI is also giving overbought signals, with weekly RSI going as high as 80. A short-term downswing can be expected to take place pretty soon. If you made it this far I'd like to sincerely thank you for reading this and hope you have a wonderful day. Any feedback (whether positive or negative) or likes are of course really appreciated. Have a good one ✌️!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

Awesome Info just would like to know more about the box you drew on the neckline.

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

what is pips ?? I mean that he is saying 20 Pips in "stop" strategy.

Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

bottoms and I've been drawing up accurate ascending triangles all night. Such a huge advantage being able to see the resistance and support much more clearly and having that understanding of the market. I wish you were still doing the mentorship thing, that'd be something I'd be interested in. Great s.That technical analysis  brought me here haha, you're the best teacher man, that one  and I can accurately predict movement, reversals, double tops

I been "Wicking Off" all day! 30:56

Thank you for this . Very helpful also how can I set the get the 38.2 Fibonacci retracement