Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This  was awesome, thank you for being so detailed and passionate with it. I'll be joining your classes soon!

i just love your voice very clear that is why i fun of your s. i request you help me because i can say my trading skills by now is like 75%.

Made it to the end! Fantastic upload! Thanks

Wow... You're the only trader i understand and the only trading strategy i feel i can try. This was informative and straight to the point. Thank you

Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

can someone tell me how to set the fibonacci retracement on 38.2 please

Hello. Mrs Jane is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy?

Does the timer frame matter on the amount of cash that's in your trading account?  For example say you have $50 in your trading account are there specific time frame u use base on the amount in your trading account??? Someone please help I beg u??

tq sir i like your teaching from malaysia

Candlesticks are useful on higher timeframes otherwise you will go insane.

Ive been watching your s and read your books for for than a month now , i got 80% wr on my tradings and its awesome

Thanks a million for your invaluable content... it's just wonderful