Downswing expected in AVGO, watch out!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is the name of this app you are using?

How do you choose the period of a Moving Average?

During the covid-19 pandemic, i was able to invest with a professional broker,Mrs Elizabeth Graham, I have been making huge profits on my investments ever since i started trading with her, Mrs Elizabeth Graham's trading strategies are top notch.

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

Hi ... first of all thanks a lot for these s. absolutely spot on.. my question is that how many technical indicators you suggest must be used by a beginner trader. 2 or 3 or more. pls advise. thnx

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

a request , your photo window in the  is obstructing the chart view. plz. place it in some other place so that it will not obstruct the full view of the chart, or u may also add it in a separate pane beside the chart.

below candle" also happens to be an example of a "bearish engulfing candle," right?@ 20:00 min - The "close above

dude trying to read a boom with a blind fold on is possible in vibravision bruh