S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

Thank you very much for the  which of course is very educative. Could you please suggest to me which chart software is appropriate to trade and forex?

Amazing ; it contains good tools in technical analysis;

What platform are you using?

Great teaching...Learned alot... keep up the great work

Thank you for this . It's easy for a beginner like me to understand and put into practice. It also helped me learn how to use the tools on the chart. Bless you for this.

Hell of a job on the break down hope to be that lucky person

demand  zone (according to the higher tf) in a lower tf? or something like "last candle" , doji candle , wyckoff schematics?THANK U FOR UR SHARING! but i don't have undertand, what do u mean when u say POI? is that a supply

Great advice man, as usual which altcoins?

I'm not getting it, I got lost in a way. I really desire to learn and make some profits

Thank you so much,  I always learn from your s.

Please can you mentor me I really have passion for this