Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

Is it possible that 'The Fed' uses ossified factors in their calculus?  This  presentation illustrates that several 'blind-spots' have taken 'The Fed' by surprise.

Can we sue this guy?? I also lost some amount in his stablecoin..

For many years these piramide schemes had been going on I had found no one who madebra steady investment at the end of day these people vanished over night with a lot of money

is it a requirement to dress like a d bag when attending Davos?

The most fundamental reason of crypto hype is... The decentralized is what#39s most genius of crypto, and ideal for criminals, and who understands the monetary corrupted system!! BUT the young new investors only see the fast easy way of getting rich. They have no fucking clue about money!! Yess we know money is just a worthless pease of paper, from the moment they started printing without anything of value backing it up. But we all live in this corrupted system!! There is no way out!!! Even if they find the perfect crypto formula, they still will stop it. Then politics get involved with unhappy banks, and or illegalize it or will tax it... You can see Fiat money as a corrupt worthless system, to keep us modern slaves in line,....but politics won#39t let them take over by a crypto way of economy... Just like you make a coup on a state or country. The law is there to keep things how they decide to. The system will allways win. Crypto is an utopie, an illusion.... Stop this psychedelic madness.... And invest in something usefull, with a future. Don#39t try to take over the world it#39s economical corrupted way.... It would be nice, sure... But, wake up, or stop the drugs,... And stop dreaming!! This is so hippie like, another illusion for the young people that want to change life, pffff yes I repeat many times the same thing, because many just don#39t want to understand that crypto is an illusion in this political corrupted world. A few were lucky, and a thousand ones will loose!

#1 rule in investment, don#39t invest money you can#39t afford to loose. But people just don#39t listen, the greed eventually win#39s.

I mean even if this was an orchestrated attack, it doesn't matter.  The fact that this attack was possible to do so simply in the first place is the problem

Only suckers will believe Feds.   Put all money into Bitcoin.... Feds are high on drugs.

The only chance of unclear war comes from the west. We started it in the first place back in 2014 with the coup of Ukrainian government