Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I agree with my, Omicron will take at minimum three months - then we'll see earnings fall - that's when you buy the dip.

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Erm heres the part where someone says  xrp to the mooon!

Crypto keeps fluctuating, causing a lot of loss, What's the best way to make money from crypto trading?

$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

I'm glad they called out Gensler during this. That guy is a joke

Worrisome. Omnicron could cause a Stock Market Crash witch could trigger A Global Financial Collapse. My solution of DRT and CIT best ! Join me all willingly loving !

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

It's the great reset for the middle class. You'll own nothing and you'll be happy working as a slave. All income from past labor will be erased so you won't achieve financial freedom unless you already have deep pockets, you're highly leveraged, and you are a landlord.