Forex Today: Dollar capitalizes on rising yields, eyes on US PMI data

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is in the house!!!! He is the pride and joy of us Asian people.

Well, Santa crashed his sleigh this year , unlike you predicting he'd come roaring in lol and Bitcoin is falling instead of the BIG 100, 000 lol, ok  go back to sleep. Loser! Even when potato chip stocks fall,  yells BUY THE DIP! Ok  I'll help you out, the stock market is based on QE and TINA, once that's gone, it's over.

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

Inflation cannot be stopped, it can only be controlled to certain extent. Inflation is an inherent property of economy driven by growth and profit extraction in the world where objects of value have absolute limits in quantity.

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

Inflation isn't that hard to stop and once you realize that you realize that central banks are doing on purpose

The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 3.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 15 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Brice Chapman

It really just comes down to the government is being controlled by capital interests, America being a "Capitalist" society there is no way around it. It will simply dig its own grave further.

Luv da ref. Ie trading in deep red wrt a commie state dats depicted by red ! Put an ass 2 b ur fin.min. & place a tap in front of dem teach to turn tap off wen water flows 2 high ( 2 much borrowing ) close it den 2 lower flow rate ( increase % wrt borrowing rates to curb credit) dat is all it takes to be a fin.min 2day!  Rmb needs 2 devaluate 2 attract investment basic economics! Ripple effect is political to show chinas effect & impact if decoupling happens !

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less

s during the Restrictions this would not happen ️️️