USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

I'm broke, not buying anything. I'm a patriot and doing my part

Its time for money to exit the DXY and go into cryptocurrencies.

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems

No mention of the Federal Reserve ? (Interest rates) need to be raised from its rock bottom state to slow inflation. Fed needs to taper its easy monetary policy asap

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

You can stop the inflation by doimg a world order no one will increase price any kind of product on the market as in all no one can tell fhey short there profit imagine if u didnt put attention on this problem on the year 2300 the one brand new car is worth 1million the years come by the price of all producr will be increasing non stop the value of the money will become worthless.all the business are takimg all there looses on there customer look the slow moving items example they can get 5$ they will sell it for 40$ to cover there ass for the slow days and for no sales on this particular day they all took from the customer why they didnt find ways on thete own way or you can put price what ever u want it if they put law on pricing like 10% of the total value of there product if 50$ it will become 60$ on any kind of product from food to vehicle all the same percentage example on vehicle 12k the 10:% is 1,200 thats the dealership they will get

work against inflation only in high dosages when it is worthy to stop lending money and put them into FED deposit instead. 4. Deposit rates do not fight against inflation in short-term but in mid-term, because commercial banks have to wait until their money come back and investment bank can not use FED deposit, so you have to wait until people take money from their investment accounts to normal accounts. By this money flows out of the stock and bond market which slows the inflation 5. In the long term deposit rates actually makes inflation higher because all that money for the deposit return has to be printed by FED.   So thank God that FED holds ground and is not panicking. This inflation is just a price for rescuing the US economy in 2020. When you printed trillions and put them into the economy it has some consequences, nothing is for free.

4 of US gdp and poured it into the economy.  It can be stopped, just raise the key rate (yes the market which is already full of bubbles would go down and its a no-no for grandpa) and withdraw money from circulation by issuing some kind of good value gov futuresBro your interest on the loan minus inflation was around neutral but now is far negative, the gov printed like 1

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.