USD Breaking News: U.S. Dollar Fades on ISM Manufacturing PMI Miss

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone knows that with 0 interest rates, the inflation cannot remain transitory. It twill keep going up.

is wall streets hype man; do opposite of what he said

CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM

I'm glad they called out Gensler during this. That guy is a joke

Are the people in charge of the Federal Reserve voting their own financial interests or those of the very rich or their own obligation to the country?

It's too late for Feds to save now. They should be in Jail for inside trading

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

Yes thay can end the fed    Go back to constitutional money   flation is theft And we all know the CPI is a lie come come on really when they use waiting hydonics is hydonics and other adjustments is other adjustments to manipulate the numbers to the downside if we calculated the numbers like they calculated Is when they started it would be more than 10% now

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

These past 15 months have been crazy in the investment world.