Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is part of the plan. Just like the vaccine mandates. You will own nothing and be happy.  Rich get richer, Poor get poorer.

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.

Amazing thread. I began watching your threads last year,  before giving the cryptocurrency market a trial. I was able to make $27,380 in one month with a start up of  just $4000 by trading with an experienced expert like Ricky Brian who guided me through out my trading.

Musk is right. Hell is coming. Excess Debt and money printing is going to cause a credit crisis of epic proportions.

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

Brother of my friend, committed suicide recently because of this.

The startup bubble is one that is going to explode big time soon. There are companies we don't even know of yet that are worthless.

I guess, only a greedy child who did start working less than 10 years ago would see a ponzi scheme offering 20% returns p.aa (ludicrous) and dump their life savings into it

I wonder what entity has the finances and motivation to crash crypto so they can regulate it and get money from it, certainly the government would never do this right?

What about loosing a huge percentage with every transaction? Conversion rates are high. Individuals that they claim to help are paying the most while companies are getting rich with every transaction.