Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

Question: How are we to have a record when Biden plans to take trillions in taxes away from the Rich that invest in the stock market?

transitory means it wouldn't stay 3% it will move to 5% then to 8%.  This is HOW the Fed talks. Just look at how subprime develops...they were watching it all happen with their eyes closed.

LRhbhPjkl_8 2 #Divine_Cosmic_n_Covidious_War  Omicron XYSd7Pyoutu.beAn Audio Statement in English, titled:  https:

As a landlord with multiple fixed rates mortgages, I really, really like inflation.

Thanks from Slam Bang fishing lodge west coast of Vancouver island Kyuquot sound we specialize in good times

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products

When reality hits you in the face. Markets are flat in 2022. Allocate to fixed income.

transitory means it wouldn't stay 3% it will move to 5% then to 8%.  This is HOW the Fed talks. Just look at how subprime develops...they were watching it all happen with their eyes closed.

LOL when I hear the 2 % preferred rule... Have they ever done a good job of keeping that the average rate.. LOL! I think the average rate has been more closer to like 3 or 4% over the last 40 years, let me know if Im wrong. I like learning more than I like being right by a lot.

This guy is nuts lol.  All he does is say the market will go up

More  BS FUD.  If you get hurt then you are stupid but you still have a right to spend your money how you want.  Lumping Tesla in the headline with bubbles is another example of pure FUD by  the joke financial news channel.  Urge some caution over Rivian, which is a bubble.  By the way Tesla could care less if Herz buys or not.  Tesla sells every car they make no matter if Herz was in or out of business it wouldn't matter.