Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market

*Senator:* "but if you don't sell a product, then how do you make money!?!?!?"  *Bogdanoff:* "Senator......we pull rugs"

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

"THIS HIGH INFLATION AT 6.8% IS A SELF-INFLICTED CRISIS CAUSED BY AN INCOMPETENT JOE BIDEN, WHILE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONG WITH PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS ENJOYED A INFLATION AVERAGE OF 1.2% OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 40 YEARS"

All  of this reminds of the congressional hearings on the internet in the 1990s

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

Better educate yourselves a lil more  Its about oil It permeates the world  Blame it on covid Blame it on supple chain  Blame anywhere you want  Go talk to Jimmy Carter  The research will show you  Oil

The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different stream of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crises